As the technology is widening its wings everywhere, risk to security is also at its peak. One needs to consider security a major concern in order to protect the security of the system as well as data. Earlier, the systems were limited to only a few types of viruses, but now there are thousands types of viruses and malware existing to harm the security of the system such as Trojan horses, spyware, worms, etc. Therefore, to protect the system from all such malware, there is a need to adopt end point antimalware protection in the organizations to prevent laptops, servers, desktops, mobile phones and many more. Endpoint protection tools might help to secure the systems from the malware.
Features of endpoint anti-malware protection:
- Antivirus: Malware writers usually create malware in such a way that it could resist removal and avoid detection, but anti-malware protection tools nowadays use signature based scanning in combination with threat intelligence and heuristic technology to detect out the malware easily in the first place only. Thus, this combination of antivirus is effective in preventing the system and data.
- Data loss prevention: Data Loss prevention is a technology that is aimed at protecting the data that is transferred via USB drives, emails, data is stored on the laptops or mobile phones or the data is uploaded to the cloud based applications.
- Anti-spyware: A malicious infection in the system may harm more than just a common cold, and usually affects the sensitive or confidential data. The anti-spyware software runs in the background in order to block the malicious insider taking entry into the system.
- Desktop firewall: Although a network is always protected by a firewall in the network, but a system should also be protected by the desktop firewall that runs on the endpoint to protect from the malware that could detect cracks in the armor.
- Email protection: Email protection tends to protect the phishing emails, spam and other emails that carry malicious or suspicious components in the mail. Therefore, it is one of the important feature of anti-malware protection.
- Device control: Malware may also infect the system which is not connected to any internet connection. Malware can be discovered in a system even by USB drives or CDs connected to the system. External media devices are the main reason for transferring malicious infections into the system. So, device control helps to restrict users and to keep endpoint protection as it enforces the device access rules.
- Website browsing protection: Sometimes, malicious infections hidden on the websites enter into the system while you might be browsing some websites. So, for that purpose, anti-malware protection tools also have a special type of protection, i.e. website browsing protection to protect the system while you browse the websites.
Therefore, endpoint anti-malware protection is necessary to keep endpoint security. If you are also looking for the endpoint protection tools to prevent your systems from malware infection, you may get the best security tools having the above discussed features at Promisec at affordable prices.