The key to maintaining a good appearance of hair is maintenance. This means using the right treatment and chemicals from Flow Industry Company when grooming your hair. Your hair care regime should be considered as serious as your body care regime. Taking care of your hair is not rocket science but you will be astonished at the number of blunders committed out of over caring, carelessness, or sheer lethargy.
- The allegory of washing your hair each day to keep it shiny and clean is quite unnecessary until and unless you have oily hair. The natural oils in the hair will essentially dry out if washing is done time and again. If habits die hard, then utilize shampoo that is tender on the cuticles.
- Make certain your hair is dripping wet with water before beginning the shampoo. Many individuals do not get hair wet enough for the shampoo to become foamy and work efficiently.
- How much shampoo is adequate? A quarter-sized splotch should do. Before putting it on your hair, lather it up. Massage scalp smoothly to undo dead skin cells which are dandruff in the making if not cleansed out effectively. Do not scrub the scalp forcefully as it will arouse the oil glands to produce more serum.
- Apply conditionerprovided by the experts from Flow Industry ; make certain to work it to the ends where the most damaged and oldest area is likely to be. Before rinsing, leave it on for a minute. If you feel conditioner makes your hair floppy, or you basically do not have the habit of conditioning your hair, try to use a deep conditioner once every 2 weeks with an explicatory shampoo for thorough conditioning and deep cleansing.
- Unless the conditioner is the leave-on mixture, make sure that the conditioner and shampoo are thoroughly rinsed out or it will leave your hair limp, dull and unruly, and neutralizes hair styling products.
- Blow-dry your hair, forceful towel-drying may cause hair fibers and cuticles to entrap and break. Blow dry hair till its 90% dry and leave it to air dry. Overheating encourages hair break and strips its shine. Always grip dryer at least 30cm away from your hair.
- And lastly, keep up the condition of your hair and its style by trimming it every 6 weeks. The tip of each hair fiber is weaker compared to the root so it is more vulnerable to split ends and breakage which will affect the style and shape.
All hair is stunning and these tips can be applied to both chemical treated and natural hair because at the end of the day, all hair experiences dryness and damage. All hair must be trimmed and all healthy hair starts at the scalp and root, no discrimination. Consider these tips and ensure that your summer is filled with enjoyment in the sun without sun damage in addition to water, everywhere, particularly to moisturize your hair!